Apricot pearls and Dichroic necklace – Pretty pastel pink/apricot/peach – so feminine – our Beauje handcrafted one-off unique designer necklace with matching complimentary earrings, has been designed with –
- Dichroic# pendant in a mix of apricot, orange with shimmer of yellow, orange and blue
- Freshwater pearls in baroque, potato and rounds
- Interspaced with gold plated spacers
- Vermeil (gold plated over 925 Sterling Silver) gorgeous quality toggle clasp
- Gold plated earring fittings
– Top of toggle to bottom of necklace – 28cm (11”)
– Total length toggle to toggle – 52cm (20.5″)
Shipped in a Beauje Gift Box.
Note that we have attempted to photograph the best representation of this item however colours on different monitors may vary.
# Dichroic glass is a glass-making method where metal oxides are layered within the molten glass. When the glass is kiln fired the oxides ‘explode’ and produce a reflective quality which allows a pendant to be worn with a multitude of different colours/outfits. We utilise very talented glass artists in the States for our pendants.
Beauje Designer Jewellery Sets are all one-off unique designs handcrafted by Joanne or Susan, who have been handcrafting jewellery since 2003 in Queensland, Australia. All necklaces come with matching complimentary earrings. We hand select quality semi-precious/gemstone beads and all fittings/findings are either 925 Sterling Silver or Gold Vermeil (gold plated over Sterling Silver). We can also custom make, bespoke jewellery – contact us to discuss.