Pink Dichroic necklace – soft, pretty and feminine – our Beauje handcrafted one-off unique designer necklace with matching complimentary earrings, has been designed with –
– Quality Dichroic glass pendant in shimmering pinks with hint of burgundy
– Rose quartz
– Freshwater pearls in mixed pink tones
– Pink howlite ovals
– Interspaced with Sterling Silver 925 spacer beads
– Sterling Silver 925 toggle clasp and earring fittings
– Complimentary earrings are rhodochrosite and rose quartz
These three strands can be twisted together (carefully) to allow the wearer a chunkier and shorter style.
– Top of toggle to bottom of pendant – 25cm (10”)
– Total length toggle to toggle – 48.5cm (19″)
Shipped in a Beauje Gift Box.
Note that we have attempted to photograph the best representation of this item however colours on different monitors may vary.
# Dichroic glass is a glass-making method where metal oxides are layered within the molten glass. When the glass is kiln fired the oxides ‘explode’ and produce a reflective quality which allows a pendant to be worn with a multitude of different colours/outfits. We utilise very talented glass artists in the States for our pendants.
Beauje Designer Jewellery Sets are all one-off unique designs handcrafted by Joanne or Susan, who have been handcrafting jewellery since 2003 in Queensland, Australia. All necklaces come with matching complimentary earrings. We hand select quality semi-precious/gemstone beads and all fittings/findings are either 925 Sterling Silver or Gold Vermeil (gold plated over Sterling Silver). We can also custom make, bespoke jewellery – contact us to discuss.