Blue Dichroic Glass Pendant – A work of art – Dichroic Glass Pendant – handcrafted – blue blends – unique handcrafted rectangular Dichroic Glass pendant –
- Colours – Blend of blues and silver (pendant is a strong deeper blue than photograph)
- Style – Pendant has depth as there is a clear layer of glass over the metal oxides and base glass. Smooth surface and edges.
- Wear with – Will highlight blues, whites
- How to wear – Hole to thread your chain/cord through is 4mm in diameter
- Dimensions – 5.2cm long, 2.4cm wide at bottom and 7mm thick
- Made – Handcrafted by a very experienced glass artist in the States
Will be well packaged for shipping. If international buyer, then please contact us for costs prior to buying.
Our dichroic pendants have been handcrafted by talented glass artists in the States – Beauje would then craft a necklace using gemstone/semi-precious beads to enhance the colours of each Dichroic pendant.
#Dichroic glass is a glass-making method where metal oxides are layered within the molten glass. When the glass is kiln fired the oxides ‘explode’ and produce a reflective quality which allows a pendant to be worn with a multitude of different colours/outfits.
Note that we have attempted to photograph the best representation of this item however colours on different monitors may vary.