Brown and Tan Dichroic Glass Pendant – A work of art – unique handcrafted –
- Colours – Blend of gold and brown with a white stripe and shimmers of green and apricot
- Style – Pendant has depth as there is a clear layer of glass over the metal oxides and base glass. Smooth surface and edges.
- Wear with – Will highlight browns, copper and green
- How to wear – Hole to thread your chain/cord through is 5mm in diameter
- Dimensions – 4.9cm tall, 2.2cm wide. Thickness – 12mm to 9mm
- Made – Handcrafted by a very experienced glass artist in the States
Will be well packaged for shipping. If international buyer, then please contact us for costs prior to buying.
Our dichroic pendants have been handcrafted by talented glass artists in the States – Beauje would then craft a necklace using gemstone/semi-precious beads to enhance the colours of each Dichroic pendant.
#Dichroic glass is a glass-making method where metal oxides are layered within the molten glass. When the glass is kiln fired the oxides ‘explode’ and produce a reflective quality which allows a pendant to be worn with a multitude of different colours/outfits.
Note that we have attempted to photograph the best representation of this item however colours on different monitors may vary.